Helloo!!!school starting in two days!!!at last school starting!!!been bored for the last two months!!!haha...Aniwaes,cut my fringe into bangs...dunno if it looks good or nt...
My class will be 502!!consists of like approximately 20 students..First Day of school cnfirm about powerpoints of school rules again...been hearing that for 4 years!!!sick of it...haha
Sec 1's school shirt is not nice!!!...luckily we're not wearing it...
So on mon,will be meeting azilah and aisyah first before entering school...
The school also organised a camp for sec4/5...At first I was quite surprised cuz usually sec 4 and 5 have like courses instead of camps...the camp is at Bintan...
At first,I dun wish to go to the camp cuz very lazy...then teacher called me and asked me to go to the camp cuz like she want to make our class more bonding during the camp..Then no choice but to go...hope the camp will be a fun one!!!
MOnday also,we will be getting our timetable hopefully...Aisyah and I already excited about the timetable cuz we had made a guess about the teachers who will be teaching us..haha..nothing better to do..haha!!
Think gonna stop here cuz getting sleepy-_-....Biiee!!!

