Hellooo!!!as stated in my title,I am promoted to sec 5!!!yeah!!!haha...really really happy!!!adyla said my reaction was the worse!!!aiyo!!!I cried badly!!like really bad...hope that not many people saw it...but aniwaes this incident will initially happened during result day..haha...I must be embarassing myself!!!haiz....haha...My points is 16...
Aniwaes,hope that we all will stay in touch even though we're not in the same school anymore,k?haha.jgn sombong pulak...haha...
Ohya just now met with aisyah cuz she want to see the booklist...then after that lepakz at mcd before going to madrasah..aisyah blanja me ice cream..haha...talk2 then we msg-ed and lied to mr lutfi that all 6 of us will be going to higher nitec..haha...then he said...Y???!!!!!...haha...then we msg saying that we all want to stick together..haha...then he replied saying that all the best...and that we had tried our best to achieve this...haha!!!that time was so hilarious!!!!haha...
Aniwaes,congrats to those who are promoted to sec 5 and those who are going to ite,all the best!!
Biieee!!!!

