Helllooo!!!sorry for nt been blogging for a long time..beeb busy with exam...finally exams have finshed!!!but tomorrow got exam but no neeed to study because its listening comprehension...we just need to dig our ears..haha...tomorrow will be going to school for like only 30 mins??ya,45 mins...the exam starts at 8,end at 8.30....but tomolo think going to have breakfast with them....nt sure they want to go or not....cuz they surely want to go home and sleep like atiqah..haha..jkjk....ohya...Atiqah,Happy Belated Birthday!!!just now just gave the prezzy...haha...just now paper was fnn..not easy not hard...manageable....after school, lepak with them for awhile...joke around...haha...was very funny....adyla with her economic crisis/recession....haha...then after awhile,went home with atiqah....then here I am!!haha....
That day dunno when...can't remember....study with shafa eventhough she finished her exam already...asked her to teach me science...ohya,now remember...its on the sat,vesak day...ya....no religious class so went study with shafa...met at mac...then ate and study....then went to tampines1,walk around the mall....it was so damn crowded!!!cannot tahan....at there like no halal restaurant..only a halal shop...sells kuih....most of the shops are selling clothes and bags.....
then after that went to prime to buy things...then went home...
Then there was one day I think is on fri cuz I remembered theres anugerah banner there,went for gg meeting..supposed to meet at cc but the cc closed..then went to kfc at eastpoint..ayu blanja us...haha..thks!!then after the meeting,went to eat at banquet with fayaddhah...then after that went to the playground nearby..play around...was very fun!!!hahaha...right fayaddhah??haha...then after playing,went home....
I think thats all i could remember...haha...next week getting results back...hope that I pass all the subjects!!!wish me good luck!!!Biieees!!!!Ohya forgotten something....
Happy belated birthday to Haseena & Shafawati!!!
...Their birthday was yesterday...
Random pics
MOther's Day Gift









