Hellooo!!!
Now at fnn room...fnn class...doing coursework...I noe this blog is so dead...haha...busy preparing for nxt week sa1 exam...hope that I pass with flying colours!!!Aniwaes,later going tm to buy ingredients for tomorrow's fnn n level practical exam with shafawati...Intended to ajak mai also but pity her cuz she now stay at punggol....nvm this fri we going to meet!!!yeah!!!!haha...But aniwaes,thks shafa for accompanying me!!!really appreciate it!!!I also got another intention that is to ask for her help to choose some ingredients..haha...since she is a fnn student too....haha...Im not really good in buying ingredients actually..haha:)...Think gonna stop here....Biiieee!!!!:):):)
Now at fnn room...fnn class...doing coursework...I noe this blog is so dead...haha...busy preparing for nxt week sa1 exam...hope that I pass with flying colours!!!Aniwaes,later going tm to buy ingredients for tomorrow's fnn n level practical exam with shafawati...Intended to ajak mai also but pity her cuz she now stay at punggol....nvm this fri we going to meet!!!yeah!!!!haha...But aniwaes,thks shafa for accompanying me!!!really appreciate it!!!I also got another intention that is to ask for her help to choose some ingredients..haha...since she is a fnn student too....haha...Im not really good in buying ingredients actually..haha:)...Think gonna stop here....Biiieee!!!!:):):)

