<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7580811273976128419?origin\x3dhttp://hakimah-onlinediary.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hakimah Bte Anguani. 9 July 1993. Schools at East View Secondary School. HakimahAnguani@hotmail.com July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
  • Adillah!!!
  • Aisyah!!!
  • Amira!!!
  • Amirul!!!
  • Atiqah!!!
  • Azilah!!!
  • Dee Dee!!!
  • Faizal!!!
  • Feeza!!!
  • Idayu!!!
  • Khairiah!!!
  • Linna!!!
  • Maheera!!!
  • Maisurah!!!
  • NabilahSunshine!!!
  • Nabilah!!!
  • NadzirahNuts!!!
  • Patricia!!!
  • Pavi!!!
  • Sabrina!!!
  • Shafawati!!!
  • Shaffiq!!!
  • Shayati!!!
  • Yika!!!
  • designer:x
    stock images:swimchick
    brushes: x&x
    hosts: xx


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Friday, March 6, 2009
    Busy Busy Busy!!!!@9:24 PM
    Helllooo!!!sorry for not posting for a long timmmeee!!!!!been busy again...haha....Aniwaes...today got guides....sec 3 organized but I did not played along because I have to discuss about the upcoming girl guides camp....quite lazy to go actually.....im in the food & beverages part.....fnn student what...haha!!!!then after guides, fayyadhah blanja bubble tea...thks!!!!then lepak wit pavi they all for awhile...then took bus 28.....was fully packed....luckily I can go in...haha....reach home at about 7.30....then watched sassy girl choon hyang!!!....today was the last episode.....

    School:first period was english...quite boring....actually supposed to go computer lab then got other teacher took it...so sayang!!!...haha...then went for mt....marked the last year n level....got 65 for it..got B3....got to improve the subject again till I gotten A2....or if possible A1.....haha....then after mt was fnn...finished up priority list and research....teacher wanted to mark first so I just passed up what I have done....then did profile of client....was quite hard....many people thought that fnn was just about cooking...but actually......so freaking hard!!!!!haha....after that recess.....then fnn again...then after school went lepak wit atiqah,adyla,aisyah,farna and sabrina...farna and sabrina went back a little time earlier......then we listened to korean song..haha....then laugh2 here laugh2 there...freaking funny!!!!!then suddenly saiful,amirul,haziq came and joined us for a short while....talked2...then adyla and aisyah tricked saiful by saying that aisyah is adyla then adyla is aisyah...haha....but actually vice versa....haha...that was so kekek!!!!haha....then about 2, we went off....

    Next week is the last week of school.....yeah!!!!haha....wed have to go for the green rep thingy....luckily 1 hour only...haha....will be going with DD......fri gonna have class chalet at aloha loyang but im not staying cuz mum don't let....will be meeting mdm badariah at school first at 2.30 cuz she needs some help...including adyla and faizal..... then about 10.30,brother will amik me...fri also last day of school, will be getting report book...hope that all subjects I pass....so that I made the first step to go to sec 5 for o level.....after ca1, my next aim is gonna be sa1!!!!Wish me luck!!!!haha....thats all for now....Biiieeee!!!!!!