Hellooo!!!!Sorry for not been blogging for a verrryyy long time...cuz computer spoilt...now computer ok already!!!yeah!!!haha...aniwaes the past few days had been a very busy days for me....but i can't really remember what happened...haha....aniwaes i think i just write down what I had remembered.....last fri got girl guides....was a bit slacky.....sec 4 didn't do much....then we did MANITO!!!!!i like manito dunno why....haha....manito is like we draw lots then the person in the lots/paper will be our manito...but we cannot tell anybody who is it....this is to celebrate valentine's day!!!haha...aniwaes this coming wed, my class and 404 will be going to tuas incernator?? and pulau semakau...hope that its gonna be fun!!!
Ohya....last last fri,we,girl guides combined with ncdcc...played amazing race....my team came 1st!!!even though we slacked2 haha....quite fun actually....haha....girl guides room is so freaking dirty!!!I intended to clean but everytime I entered the room, I will sneeze....haha.......then school....did ss test...luckily i passed.....then eng....have not get the result....the rest of the subject still have not done....i hope i pass all!!!....after school been lepak-ing wit friends...quite fun..haha...laughing here laughing there....haha....think about it really makes me want to laugh...haha....that day went to lib with them....borrowed some books....actually wanted to borrow some cookbooks for fnn...but not so many available....instead I found a korean language book...haha....Aniwaes gonna stop here cuz dunno what else to write...haha....Biieeeee!!!!!
Random pics

Fayaddhah and me

Sabby

Nabilah Sunshine

mY cousin....

